Thursday, January 11, 2007

News and Notes

I hope everybody is having a good year so far. For those of you who make News Year's resolutions, good luck to you. I have a couple of unrelated thoughts I'd like to share:

Where's the snow? We've had exactly one snowfall this winter. I hate to say it, but I miss the stuff.


Congratulations to our chat group friend Courtney who just received her referral. We are so happy for you! Also, happy trails to the two fellow FTIAers who will be traveling this weekend!


For anybody living in Southwest Ohio, the Miami Valley Adoption Fair will be held on Saturday Jan 27th from 9-2 at Fairhaven Church in Centerville. Its a great event to learn more and meet new friends. For more info email adoptionfair@woh.rr.com

Vietnam is now a member of the World Trade Organization. See Article from FoxNews. This will only help improve the Vietnamese economy and should make travel, trade, communications, etc easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home