Thursday, August 31, 2006

Its Complete!!



You may have guessed from the picture above, but I want to say it anyways - WE ARE FINISHED WITH OUR DOSSIER!!!! (pending Agency review, of course). The whole package goes to FedEx tomorrow and off to FTIA!

Let me just say the Vietnamese Consluate was FAST! They got our documents Monday and sent them back to us Wednesday. For some reason I checked the front porch at lunch today and there they were - we really weren't expecting them for another week.

So tonight we made final copies of everything and got all the documents ready to send. They are safely stored in an undisclosed location right now - after all this work, its hard to let them out of your sight!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! And, I love the mural. :)

~I

4:53 PM  
Blogger LawMommy said...

Doesn't it feel good to be done with that step!

Congrats,
Gretchen (also in Ohio, but, the northwest corner)

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home